Do you ever wonder what it truly takes to be happy, no matter what life throws your way?
I had the opportunity to share my thoughts on this during a fun and inspiring conversation with Megan Shumaker, host of FREE the podcast.
Here’s what we covered:
- Why so many people feel like they’re failing at self-help and how the path to transformation may be simpler than you think.
- How clutter in your space acts as a distraction and can drain your energy.
- How creating a space based on how you want to feel is a simple, tangible stepping stone to get there.
- How avoiding emotions perceived as negative can actually blunt your life experience and keep you from feeling fully happy.
- How mantras work to help you stay on track by engaging the subconscious.
- And the impact of not really owning your decisions and commitments.
I’d love to know your answer to the question she asks me at the end. Leave it in the comments below!