I love picking out a gift that feels exactly right for someone. I want it to say I see you and you matter to me.
Finding that thing is truly one of my favorites, and I so appreciate receiving those thoughtful gifts too. If you’re in search of a special or unique gift, I’ve rounded up 10 ideas for you.
Here are gifts I’ve given (or received) recently that I am totally obsessed with!
- Spoonful of Comfort. This was a housewarming gift from my sister. LOVED it! Every night we’re fighting over the coziest blanket ever that came along with the delicious soup. Check it out here.
- Erin Condren Planner. This was recommended by one of my clients, and I gifted it to myself :). I’ve tried to just Google calendar all the things, but I love holding a planner in my hand. Call me a dinosaur, but pen and paper is my preferred method. Check out the planners here.
- Lavender eye pillow. Know someone who is stressed? Send them one of these beautiful scented eye pillows (also great for headaches). I included them in the Stress Survival Kit this year and my clients LOVED them! Check ’em out here.
- Mercury Retrograde Protection Candle. It kinda feels like Mercury was in Retrograde all of 2020. It wasn’t. But if you know someone who needs a reset and a little extra boost keep any negative juju away in the new year, this is the candle to buy!
- Give the gift of happiness! After 2020, we could all use a little reset and on January 16th, I’m hosting a Reset Your Vision workshop. This is perfect for the person in your life who is all about personal growth and doing great things in her life. And as a special gift, I’m including a signed copy of my book Happiness Happens. Simply email me once you complete your purchase and I’ll send you a gift certificate and signed copy of my book direct to your doorstep. Get all the details here.
- Socks. That’s right. These are THE BEST socks ever, and definitely put a fun spin on that holiday gift. Not only will you be giving an amazing gift but you’ll also be supporting a pretty badass cause—for each pair of socks purchased, one is donated to a homeless shelter. Order those socks here.
- Cozy sweater time. This is one of my faves. I have it in Grape and I’m obsessed! It’s so cozy and perfect for lounging or wearing out (if that ever becomes a thing again). Check it out here.
- Inspirational quote print. I love a framed quote, they serve as a little reminder about what’s important and are a great way to surround yourself with inspiration. Here’s a Ralph Waldo Emerson one that’s on my wish list right now.
- Holiday gift box from Finestra. This is one of my favorite local stores. Lisa has some of the best gifts around (bracelets in the photo are some of my fave), and I love that’s she’s packaged some of her favorite items from her store into an amazing holiday gift box. Check it out here.
- Crystal water bottle. I love this. It gives you that fancy feeling while drinking water and those crystals in there are said to be healing and good for calming, balancing and relaxing. Check out this premium glass water bottle for your wellness lover here.
Hope this list helped you with some gift giving ideas!
Do you have a favorite gift to give? I’d love to know in the comments below.
P.S. In the spirit of giving, I’ve also rounded up 8 Ways to Give Back this Holiday Season.