Simple Kale Salad
1 bunch of kale
1/4 c. toasted sunflower seeds
parmesan cheese, grated (as much as you’d like)
olive oil to taste
lemon juice to taste
salt & pepper
1. Soak kale in cold water and vinegar.
2. Rinse and lay flat to dry.
3. Peel kale from the stem and put into large salad bowl.
4. Drizzle lightly with olive oil, massage into leaves.
- I often squeeze a lemon wedge over it too but this is matter of taste, I love it like this, hubby and kiddo not so much so I usually just do it on mine
5. Toss with salt, pepper, parmesan cheese and toasted sunflower seeds.
The amounts for the ingredients change based on how much I’m making at once. You can clean and peel the kale, store it in your fridge (I just put it in a covered bowl) and toss up a quick salad for lunch or dinner.