Here’s how the program works:
Happiness on Tap runs for 10-weeks.
The combination of online lessons, live group coaching, and my book Happiness Happens provide you with a powerful, in-depth process of self-discovery in the form of a simple step-by-step framework so that you can step into action to create the happy, fulfilling life you want (and deserve!!) every.single.day!
The really cool part is that once you enroll, you have lifetime access to it—so as long it exists—you can participate in all the things. You’ll get all the updates as they’re added including in-depth masterclasses and fun bonuses.
AND you’ll benefit from the weekly live group coaching and Q&A in the private Like Magic Facebook Community all year long.
Here’s what you get when you enroll:
- A 1-1 onboarding call with Emily.
- 5 Live classes where I walk you through my signature coaching system.
- A self-guided workbook that walks you through my signature lifestyle plan so that your energy is high, your thinking is clear and your mood is good—you’ve gotta feel good to live well and do big things!!
- Access to ask me your most important questions right when you have them.
- Weekly live group Q&A + coaching calls.
- Access to our private FB community for support, accountability, and growth.
- A fun welcome gift that includes a signed copy of my book and some other goodies to inspire you on your journey.
Don’t look back on your life someday with regret, take this opportunity now to make the changes you need to make so you have more time and energy for what’s most important to you. You’ll be happier—and so will every single person around you too!
To register for Happiness on Tap, simply complete the form below, then click submit to be taken to the payment processing page. Your one-time payment of $1497 will be processed via PayPal.
** PLEASE NOTE you do not need a PayPal account to process your payment. You’re welcome to process your payment with the credit card or debit card of your choice.**
Once your payment has been submitted, check your email inbox for the welcome email.
For any questions or issues with completing your enrollment, please click here.
Next session begins on July 7, 2021.