Sometimes it’s the simplest of things that can bring you joy.
Hearing your favorite song on the radio, seeing the smile on someone’s face, breathing in the crisp air on a morning winter walk.
Maybe it’s something that makes your life easier in some way or brings a smile to your face or just makes you feel good.
These simple things are exactly what will help you to step out of the stress of the day to day, be more present and enjoy your life more.
Here are 5 things I’m loving right now and if a healthier lifestyle is on your list of things to focus on this year, these are definitely worth checking out!!
- When this box arrives on my door step twice a month, it brings a smile to my face. I promise you these are the most delicious veggies you will ever eat (lettuce + micro greens = amazing salad). Based in Ohio, delivered everywhere ;).
- Move your body every day—in a way that feels good—and you’ll boost your mood and energy. Here’s a platform I’m loving. Current goal: survive the 8 minute fast abs.
- This conversation with Megan, host of FREE the podcast, about finding happiness no matter what life throws your way.
- Target pantry organizers. OMG. If you’re ready to clean out, organize and declutter your pantry—these are EVERYTHING!! This is great for spices and cooking oils and this for things like cans and baking items.
- This smoothie has been on a regular rotation—it’s a recipe from the Total You Cleanse (my op—original program)—that’s getting a makeover and coming your way in February. Just after Valentine’s Day, perfect time to reset your body, mind & spirit and give yourself a little love.
Hope you love these fab 5 as much as I do!!
P.S. In the comments, let me know which you’re most excited to try!